Call to schedule your $75 DOT Physical Exam today! Call: (904) 387-4151
If you are looking for a DOT Physical Examination in Jacksonville, Florida you’re in the right place! Dr. Opachich can handle both CDL Bus and Truck Drivers. Centrally located in the heart of the Westside, our fees are low and we offer same-day appointments and we accept walk-ins if you can't plan it. You get seen quickly, you won’t get stuck in the waiting room. We also offer DOT Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing.
Worried about passing your CDL physical? Dr. Opachich is driver friendly and is dedicated to helping drivers. With his extensive knowledge of the DOT Medical Examination Guidelines and a common sense approach he will steer you through the examination process to keep you on the road. He will guide you through the medical standards so you can maintain your DOT Medical Certification for years to come.
Don’t waste your time stuck in a waiting room! Let Dr. Opachich be your source for your next DOT Physical Examination for Commercial Drivers.
TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS: Link for D.O.T. Physical Exam App: CLICK HERE or see at bottom of page.
HELPFUL HINT: Do not drink coffee or an energy drink on the day of your exam. It will raise your blood pressure!
Fees: DOT physical examination = $75
Drug testing = $32
Breath alcohol testing = $35
Hours: 9-6 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Closed Wednesday and weekends.
What to bring to your exam?
During your visit, we will perform a complete evaluation of your current physical condition. During the DOT physical exam, your examiner will ask many questions that may require further information and documentation. To speed up the process, we ask that you bring the following if they apply:
1) A list of medications, doses, and doctors who were seen.
2) Your eyeglasses, contacts, or hearing aids if you use them.
3) Results of last your A1c if you are diabetic.
4) 3 month CPAP report if you have sleep apnea.
5) Clearance letter from your heart specialist if you have a heart condition or have had stents or CABG stating you are safe to drive a COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE.
6) Clearance letter from your doctor if you are taking strong pain meds, mental health meds or weight loss meds stating you are safe to drive a COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE.
During your visit, we will:
1) Perform a complete physical.
2) Run a urine analysis test to check blood, sugar, and protein levels.
3) Perform a vision and hearing test.
4) Check your blood pressure and pulse rate.
6) Evaluate your overall health.
6) Complete the Medical Examination Report required for your license.
Upon completion of a passing exam, you will receive a medical certification. A copy of the medical certification will also be electronically transmitted to the Department of Transportation. If you need a DOT physical from a certified medical examiner to get or maintain your CDL, come to OPACHICH WELLNESS CENTER in Jacksonville, Florida. Our staff is waiting to get you certified.
READY TO TAKE YOUR DOT PHYSICAL EXAM?
Go to the website below and download the app. Then, fill out your information prior to your appointment:
Check out the image attached below for more information: